Monday, August 29, 2022

Hinkle–Blumenthal Discussion … 1997 Death of Princess Diana

The above video is a discussion, from last week, between The Dive’s Jackson Hinkle and The Grayzone’s Max Blumenthal. I learned some things I did not know. An example is with the updates on a particular, mentioned publication that I used to read and appreciate.




Wednesday, August 31, 2022 will mark the 25-year anniversary of the shocking death of the former Princess Diana of Whales. I anticipate plenty of media coverage on this milestone anniversary. So, I will not be writing anything more about this. (It was bizarre in its way, in August 1997, as was the August 2022 death of actress Anne Heche. The circumstances, with both individuals, felt crazy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for progressiveschat-blogspot-com