Monday, December 19, 2022

Ending 2022

This will be the last regular blog topic here in 2022. 

As the holidays approach, and due to the way the calendar falls, I will have dedicated blog topics which will be simple greetings for Christmas and New Year’s. 

The next two weeks will be scheduled at 12:00 a.m. ET on Sundays, December 25, 2022 and January 1, 2023. 

There should be no worries. I have set up the Disqus comments section good for a period of ten [10] days. This means the gap between the New Year’s blog topic and the next regularly scheduled Progressives Chat, which will be at 06:00 a.m. ET on Monday, January 9, 2023, will be covered.

I thank the regulars here at Progressives Chat for continuing to trust me with keeping this site going, from week to week, and now for more than five years, and I wish everyone a safe and satisfying holiday period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for progressiveschat-blogspot-com