Monday, February 13, 2023

‘Nowhere’

This coming Sunday, February 19, 2023 is the “Rage Against the War Machine” rally in Washington, D.C.

Not at all unpredictable is that there are numerous, potential participants who will not engage because, as they have stated, they object to some of the other participants who are scheduled for the event.

While it may seem that I should weight in on this matter by offering my two-cents, and I will (but with limits), I simply want to state that this is typical. It is expected. My summary of this is in the form of a response to another individual who, last Thursday, February 9, 2023, wrote and posted the following on Twitter. (An additional, insightful tweet by Caitlin Johnstone follows.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for progressiveschat-blogspot-com