Thursday, September 28, 2017

Saluting ‘Peter Douche’!



He is really @AngryBerner.

At Twitter, my favorite now is “Peter Douche,” a parody account of Hillary Clinton sycophant and Democratic Party political hack Peter Daou.

Daou, who was in the losing Democratic presidential campaigns of 2004 John Kerry and 2016 Hillary Clinton, has this way about him in which he manages to blend both ignorance with arrogance. He’s an unintended self-parody.

As Twitter’s @CoolBlue71, I am one who does not Tweet anything directly to Peter Daou. This is because I find him too entertaining to want to get blocked. As I Tweeted, on September 14, 2017, to progressive writer and podcaster Katie Halper, “Peter Daou is the gift which keeps on giving. To the Republican Party.”

Below are some recent “Peter Douche” Tweets I appreciate. (The first two address the recent, pro-Hillary propaganda creation Verrit.)

I encourage familiar readers to post some of their favorites from “Peter Douche.”









No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for progressiveschat-blogspot-com