Monday, September 25, 2023

‘Progressives Chat’ Turns Six


Progressives Chat launched on September 25, 2017.

The calendar in 2017 was also the same as here in 2023.

September 25, 2017 was, as is it here in 2023, on a Monday.

So…

Happy 6th Anniversary/Birthday to Progressives Chat

(I like the picture of that cake, which is specifically for a Birthday, so I am not fussing over the wording.)


I thank cathyx for helping me to get this to happen. I had no prior experience with a blog…let alone creating, launching, and establishing one. So, it was important. As it remains important.

I also thank everyone who is a regular here. And I plan to keep it going.  Regarding plans


In October, there are five Mondays applicable for scheduled blog topics: October 2, 9, 16, 23, and 30. I will be using the entire month, as well as [Monday,] November 6, 2023, for blog topics related to electoralism and Election 2024. Each blog topic will titled with an ellipsis … followed by a specific subject for that given week. Think of them, if you don’t mind, as bulletin points. Hopefully, they will be considered as food for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for progressiveschat-blogspot-com