Monday, January 20, 2020

Endorsing Bernie Sanders



The 2020 Democratic presidential primaries begin in two weeks with the first contest in Iowa scheduled for Monday, February 3, 2020.

I am endorsing Bernie Sanders of Vermont.

I am endorsing Sanders because of his vision, which includes Medicare for All, and for his true progressivism (by U.S. standards) in leadership he has to offer.

The only other 2020 presidential candidate I have considered is Tulsi Gabbard of Hawaii. Her vision is bringing an end to the wars. So, my endorsement of Sanders is not without appreciation of Gabbard.

There is no one else seeking the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination who is worthy. I give some credit to Andrew Yang of New York for his unique suggestion of giving $1,000 per month to the citizens.

I have written it before. I will have written it again. The Democrats will not win back the presidency of the United States without a candidate, a progressive, who is truly supportive of and is determined to deliver Medicare for All. The No. 1 person in the race who measures up is Bernie Sanders.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for progressiveschat-blogspot-com