Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Ed Schultz and MSNBC

I posted it yesterday [Tuesday, April 17, 2018]. But, there have been since been more videos related to the topic of Ed Schultz revealing his experience toward the end of his period working at MSNBC. And I am making it today’s blog entry.


The first video is from David Rutz:




Here are responses from a few progressives: Jamarl Thomas, The Rational National, and The Humanist Report.






UPDATE 04.19.2018 @ 04:15 p.m. ET: Three more videos were uploaded to YouTube today from Niko House, Secular Talk, and Jimmy Dore. 











BARBARA BUSH
June 8, 1925–April 17, 2018


I will acknowledge the death of former First Lady Barbara Bush at age 92. At this time, I don’t have anything I want to say about her. She did not lead this country, as her husband and son both did, but she was not a quiet First Lady. Her husband was not as destructive to this county as was her son. It may be that I generally don’t look at presidents’ spouses to be of great consequence. I may be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for progressiveschat-blogspot-com