Friday, April 6, 2018

EW | Apple iPad

We are back with the “Entertainment Weekend” threads. But, what I wanted to present here did not belong in “Open Weekend” so much as it does in “Entertainment Weekend.”


I came across something I found interesting. And I know I’m not the only one here at Progressives Chat who uses Apple [Mac]. The following YouTube-uploaded videos come from a man I trust, Soldier Knows Best, who talks about and reviews electronics products. He reviewed some Apple products in late-March. I am considering getting an iPad. (I’ve never owned a tablet before. I am on my way to getting a new iPhone later this year.) For anyone who watches the videos, I welcome you to give your two-cents. Tell me if have you the iPad Pro. Tell me anything related to the subject. (For me, this is not work-related. It is personal use.)







A link to Apple’s website: iPad 9.7-inch.




And now for this Entertainment Weekend [EW]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for progressiveschat-blogspot-com