Friday, June 1, 2018

OW | Coming In June…





During the month of June 2018, I will be having one less blog entry per week.

The regular entries will be on Mondays. The “Open Weekend” thread will be on Fridays.

This is only for the month of June.

I have a reason for this: I will be on vacation during the week of June 11, 2018. After returning, I don’t know how my mood will be to create new blog entries the following week. And, given the summer tends to offer some vacation breaks for many people, I will give myself a little break during this particular month.

Blog threads currently allow comments good for a period of seven days from the entry’s posting date. A thread beginning on Monday leaves plenty of room for people to freely comment especially until the next weekend arrives.




And now for this Open Weekend [OW]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for progressiveschat-blogspot-com