Friday, June 8, 2018

OW | Vacation Time

From  DenverPhotoBlog.com




On Saturday [June 9, 2018], I will be flying to Colorado to visit for a week with a relative with whom I am close.

I take annual visits and the two of us keep in touch.

This is my Aunt. She is the sister of my late mother. And next Wednesday [June 13] marks her 75th birthday. It’s deliberate timing.

I will leave Progressives Chat without specific political content for blog topics during next week [Monday, June 11]. The following week [Monday, June 18] should be back to normal. But, from my end, I will create blog entries and schedule them for specified dates and timesjust in case. (Sometimes, I can feel tired from a trip. I will know when that time arrives for me.)

With all this in mind, I leave this with the usual stating of the following




And now for this Open Weekend [OW]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for progressiveschat-blogspot-com