Wednesday, September 16, 2026

2026 Republicans Must Lose


We are not quite six weeks out from the November 3, 2026 general election.

The 2026 United States midterm elections are favored to end up Democratic majority-control pickups for both the U.S. House and the U.S. Senate. The 2026 Democrats are also favored to win a pickup for an overall majority number for U.S. Governors.

I am not generally supportive of the Democratic Party. But I am generally supportive of the Republicans, here in 2026, losing their status as the controlling party with the Congress. I am also generally supportive of the Republicans, again here in 2026, losing their overall majority numbers with U.S. Governors. And I will also extend this to the state legislatures for which Republicans are a majority.

We have one person at the forefront to thank.

United States president Donald Trump.

Given Trump is affiliated with the Republican Party, I understand the necessity of ushering in the apparent White House opposition Democratic Party.

I don’t look at that to be the ideal.

I think this is necessary because Trump is not an intentional failure only with the issues for which he won a second term, in 2024, most especially Inflation (now more commonly referred to as Affordability): but I also find him intentionally harmful to this nation and its people. And one can understand, in part, why that is just from the picture at the top of this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for progressiveschat-blogspot-com