Friday, March 30, 2018

• EASTER • Open Weekend




I want to wish everyone a Good Friday and Happy Easter!

A thread will be made available on Monday [April 2, 2018] which is good for the whole week. What I mean is, you can post for up to seven days following the blog entry’s thread. But, I will not be posting blog entry topics. I will have weekend-themed threads on Friday [April 6, 2018].

I have made this decision with consideration of the holiday. When I was growing up, our school system made Thursday, the day prior to Good Friday, our last day. We would have the entire week of Easter off. And then we would return to school that next Monday. I am also keeping in mind a little Spring Break opportunity for us adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for progressiveschat-blogspot-com