Sunday, December 22, 2019

Merry Christmas 2019!




I wish readers of Progressives Chat…a  Merry  Christmas! 

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, here in 2019, are on Tuesday and Wednesday. It’s the calendar.

I recognize all people do not observe the holiday. So, I mean no disrespect. And, in such case, I wish well for people with and during the holidays.

This is a time of the year in with I like to take a little break with respect for scheduling twice-a-week blog topic entries. And it may be wise given some readers may be busy. So, this will be the only posted topic for the current week.


(Next blog topic will be Sunday, December 29, 2019, at 12:00 a.m. ET.)


I will leave this with the following Christmas-related videos (each less than a half-hour): Frosty the Snowman, the classic which was originally broadcast by CBS on December 7, 1969; A Garfield Christmas, originally broadcast by CBS on December 21, 1987; and, published to YouTube on December 21, 2019, TheBitBlock’s Josh Thomas, a video gamer, invites friends to a funny contest in “Cube Crushers—A Super Mario Christmas Game.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Disqus for progressiveschat-blogspot-com